My Hero Academia: Heroes Rising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

View previous topicGo downView next topic
Narmlad

Momoi, Tetsuya Empty Momoi, Tetsuya

Thu Feb 18, 2021 2:53 am
tumblr_inline_nqn9825iyT1tu88yr_500.gif

The Shinobi Profile
General Information

Name: Momoi, Tetsuya
Clan: N/A
Alias/Bingo book name: N/A
Personality: "So far as I'm concerned, I was lucky to be raised the way I was!"

Tetsuya is proud of the way he was raised. That is to say, he's proud of being uneducated and learning the ways of hunting himself. Tetsuya also knew that he couldn't continue this way without being completely shut out of society. Of course, from young, he was told to never join society. The exact quote from his sensei was "I'd still be as strong and lost a fifth as much if I never joined the village.

"Kid, if you ever join society; make sure you don't become a ninja." This was the last statement his master had told him before leaving years ago. The fact that he was left for years inspired Tetsuya to do the exact opposite of his master's sentiment. He has deep hatred in his heart for his master; primarily due to the fact that he was left to hunt for food himself.

Tetsuya has a rather...simple look at people. He doesn't have any of the social training most people do; so he just kinda says what he wants when he wants. He also has no concern for people than those who just...murder people. That's basically his bottom-line. Hunting animals is one thing, but hunting people is a whole other. If they did something bad, for all intents, that's fine. It's just that usually people do more than that.

Loyalty: Himself and his luck
Village: Leaf

Physical Profile

Appearance:
mans:
Height: 5'4"
Weight: 117 lbs
Physical Traits: N/A

Combat Profile

General Fighting Style: His main method is to simply shoot people with arrows. At worst, he’ll try to make distance by obscuring vision and pushing them away.
Elemental Affinity: Earth
Weapons/Ninja Tools: Bows

Past Profile

History: Tetsuya only has a couple of notes. He was dropped in the middle of the forest somewhere. He was taken up and taught how to hunt by his 'Master' who never gave their name. Master ditched them 4 years ago, and he only joined society about a year ago. Most of which time was spent becoming a genin. He managed to graduate through the academy, although he had basically non-existent ninjutsu skills, due to the skills he has with bows and kunai!
Side Notes: He only learned how to read when he was 13!
Roleplay Sample: N/A

Admin
Admin
Admin
http://heroesrising.forumotion.com

Momoi, Tetsuya Empty Re: Momoi, Tetsuya

Thu Feb 18, 2021 3:07 am
Approved 4-1
Admin
Admin
Admin
http://heroesrising.forumotion.com