My Hero Academia: Heroes Rising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

View previous topicGo downView next topic
Aurora Yashia
Aurora Yashia

Wake up the Sleeping Lion! Team Amaya Meet up! Empty Wake up the Sleeping Lion! Team Amaya Meet up!

Wed Mar 10, 2021 11:47 am
A White-haired woman stood on the shore of Lake Bend's Island looking out at the vast body of water around it. She was here waiting for her new team to make it to this meeting point. She wasn't one to have switched teams but this was necessary, She miss the three boys she grew to care for but they wanted the sword path so she set them up with the best teacher she could. She knew she would see her former team again and that they will be great. However, it was not time for her to lose focus. She had a new team to train that unfortunately had her own child on it along with a Kaguya and a late bloomer of a genin. She had watched each secretly and gathered her own information on their strengths and weaknesses and it was going to be interesting since they all had nothing in common and didn't really have anything to benefit the others.

Her white hair flowed freely behind her as she watched the water while a massive white lion sat beside her licking its paw, a headband covered its left eye and a blue vest with the Kiri symbol resting on its back with a large scarf around its neck "You sure you want to do this to little shizue."He asked
"It is a must. even if he is my own blood, I will not go easy on him, He will never grow if I continue coddling him and treating him as a little kid."She said calmly adjusting her Jounin jacket.
Graven Fel
Graven Fel
Cero Espada
Cero Espada

Wake up the Sleeping Lion! Team Amaya Meet up! Empty Re: Wake up the Sleeping Lion! Team Amaya Meet up!

Sun Mar 14, 2021 8:01 pm
Yuutsu walked up behind his new sensei, an easygoing smile on his face and his natural lack of any negative emotion or killing intent bleeding into his actions. Purposefully stepping on a twig and snapping it, the young-looking bluenette would chuckle lightly and greet his mentor. "So, you're the one that's been stalking me the past few days? Just because I've been out of the action for a few years doesn't mean that I can't notice white hair on a dark night."

It was true. The Jounin had likely been expecting to deal with freshly-graduated Genin, not one who had graduated during the Bloody Mist period. He was paranoid as all fuck everything considered. "So, any sign of the others?"
Narmlad

Wake up the Sleeping Lion! Team Amaya Meet up! Empty Re: Wake up the Sleeping Lion! Team Amaya Meet up!

Mon Mar 15, 2021 1:16 am
Shizue had stayed up late the night before. Thus, he was a bit late for the team meeting. If it weren't for him thinkin' about some fancy staff move, he'd have been to sleep a lot earlier. It's also notable that Shizue didn't actually make any progress when it came down to it, and just stayed up late for no real reason.

Shizue would walk in with a large wooden staff in his hands, a real basic staff. It was for bonking people but he wasn't super confident that he could bonk his teammates. Much less his own mother, who he was one thousand percent sure wasn't gonna go easy on him. He hoped not. How else was Shizue gonna manage to get stronger?

Upon walking in, he'd see a blue-haired fellow appear behind his mother. Shizue wasn't sure about much about the blue-haired one, so Shizue would stay silent as he'd walk up. He'd just sort of...stand to the side until he was called upon to do something. He didn't want to overstep his boundaries.
Aurora Yashia
Aurora Yashia

Mon Mar 15, 2021 1:49 pm
"I figured the Rookie would be at least the second or last one to show. Color me interested" She Spoked turning towards the first show "Stalking is also a harsh word put it as observing."She added thinking "I guess my white hair would give me away if I tried actually being stealthy, which is why I am not ANBU or why I don't prefer to make my presence unknown."She said thinking out loud before shrugging "Shizue probably didn't bother sleeping much last night from what I can tell you. As for your other one,  The Kaguya will be on her way, You know family is such a pain sometimes when they don't see the same direction" she said before seeing the second of her squad to show.

"I told you to actually get some sleep for today Shizue, Now your not going to deal with today's test very well," she said  resting her hands on her hips "Also you should really go see one of the way weapon smiths for an actual weapon and not just a long stick as that will not do you any sort of good for the first objective today."She spoke with a sigh before seeing the third finally show up "Your late Keiko."She spoke.

"Yeah, Typical family rough housing made getting out a pain, I will try to be here on time from now on."Spoke the emerald eye genin folding her arms as she stood next to shizue

"Good now. Introduce yourselves, tell us something about yourselves, quick and simple, give me a goal you are wishing to achieve with being on my team. Then we will get down to the real fun"She spoke folding her arms in front of her chest looking over the genin.

"I am Keiko Kaguya, I have several brothers and sisters along with a father that is much stronger than I. I don't care for many hobbies and I want to get stronger to take them all on. " Said Keiko

"Well you are with the right teacher, Taijutsu is a specialty of mine along with just  getting up close and taking out my opponent," She said before looking at the other two "Your turn" She spoke
Graven Fel
Graven Fel
Cero Espada
Cero Espada

Fri Mar 19, 2021 6:48 am
Yuutsu tilted his head as the teacher looked over at himself and the other Genin that had yet to answer her question, a young man that seemed to be related to her somehow. Figuring he should probably answer, he tipped his head up and stuck a finger to his chin in a thinking pose. "My name is Yuutsu, and...well, I'm honestly not too sure what I want out of being a Shinobi. I grew up in an orphanage, and figured it was a better life than staying there. I guess supporting the other kids was part of the reason I left, but I've forgotten whatever I originally set out to do."

He'd ended up killing a couple of the other kids he'd spent time with in the orphanage, along with the rest of his graduating class, so he really didn't want to talk about it too much. It's not like the Jounin wouldn't have read that in his file, anyway.
Sponsored content

View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum