My Hero Academia: Heroes Rising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

View previous topicGo downView next topic

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

OnyxLockdown
OnyxLockdown
4th Division
4th Division

[Open] An Unexpected Meeting Empty Re: [Open] An Unexpected Meeting

Tue Jun 22, 2021 3:49 pm
It wasn't often that Shiori was able to get out to the Rukongai. As a vice captain, most of her job had her contained within the Gotei, but on rare occasions, she'd sneak out to watch members of the 6th in action. Dressed in the uniform of an unseated and wearing a wide brimmed straw hat emblazoned with the insignia of the 6th division, Shiori walked the streets of the Rukongai as a sort of undercover boss, her reiatsu restrained to an almost undetectable level.

At an intersection between a main road and a side alley, Shiori paused to watch some children play some sort of ball game. A hand rested on her sheathed Zanpakuto, which was fixed at the small of her back. Oh, to be so innocent again...

OnyxLockdown
OnyxLockdown
4th Division
4th Division

Tue Jun 22, 2021 6:26 pm
The voice from behind her pulled Shiori's attention away from the game. She'd not seen this particular girl in this district before, nor did she recognize her at all. She must have been a fresh arrival, or someone with bad sense of direction.

"Hmm? District 35 of the Rukongai. Not too far off the main road, but I wouldn't go down any further if you're lost." Shiori watched, neutral expression, to see how how the girl reacted.

OnyxLockdown
OnyxLockdown
4th Division
4th Division

Tue Jun 22, 2021 7:07 pm
"Ok well... Hmmm..." Shiori eyes the girl with some degree of concern. "Alright, well, what district are you from? I'm sure I can help you find your home." Shiori turned to face the girl, arms crossed. "Unless... What's the last thing you remember?"

OnyxLockdown
OnyxLockdown
4th Division
4th Division

Wed Jun 23, 2021 9:10 pm
"Hmmm, I see. If that's the case, you're more likely than not dead." She shrugged, offering a slight smile. "Look at it this way. Your hollow issues should be pretty much over. Shinigami are trained to fight hollows, so no more destroyed homes."

OnyxLockdown
OnyxLockdown
4th Division
4th Division

Sat Jun 26, 2021 9:45 am
"Hmmm?" Shiori raised an eyebrow in mild concern. This girl was dead and already asking about the academy. Apart from a few other red flags that she wasn't sure what they meant, she was getting a feeling this girl may have died just to join their ranks.

"There's an academy, yeah. But you have to have some kind of spiritual potential to even be admitted. Not like anyone off the streets can join."

OnyxLockdown
OnyxLockdown
4th Division
4th Division

Sun Jun 27, 2021 5:09 pm
"Fine. Go ahead, show me whatever it is you've learned. Not sure who was teaching you but this should be at the very least interesting." Shiori leaned against the building next to her, tilting up the brim of her hat. So far this girl's strange introduction had been the highlight of her day in it's absurdity.

OnyxLockdown
OnyxLockdown
4th Division
4th Division

Sat Jul 03, 2021 1:38 pm
Shiori blinked after the maneuver's completion, both mildly impressed and underwhelmed. "Not sure what use that'll have besides freshening up a room,. Ut at least you've got something above most other recruits. Fine, I suppose I could see you attending the academy. Please follow me."

Neat parlor trick aside, this girl was a bundle of red flags. The only thing she cared about at this point was passing the flower child to the academy, where she'd be the first division's problem and not hers. They'd have to sort out the girls story and decide what to do with her from there.

OnyxLockdown
OnyxLockdown
4th Division
4th Division

Sun Jul 11, 2021 2:06 am
"That and I'm significantly stronger than you at this point. So pardon me if I'm still a little underwhelmed." Shiori kept her eyes on the road ahead, already annoyed by the amount of paperwork that was soon to follow. It wouldn't have been far more convenient if someone else has found this girl, but no. "Either way, I suppose you'll have a slight edge over most academy students, though there may be noble born students that'll still outclass you."

OnyxLockdown
OnyxLockdown
4th Division
4th Division

Mon Jul 12, 2021 8:10 am
"Where do you think I'm bringing you? If that's what you're looking for then you'll be the first division's problem, and I can focus on my job again. I'm getting moved to a new division so I have a lot of transition paperwork to do." While she was there, she'd have to petition to find out who trained this girl. She'd not heard of any shinigami leaving self exiling to the human world, so this left her brochure level knowledge of the Seiretei and it's function a little unnerving. "Stay close, don't need you getting lost. And you're not likely to get through the gates without me or another Shinigami, understand?"

OnyxLockdown
OnyxLockdown
4th Division
4th Division

Sat Jul 17, 2021 10:08 am
It was getting to a point where Shiori was getting increasingly worried about the information this girl arrived with already crammed into her head. Now she had information regarding Seiretei security? This was just getting worse and worse by the second. As the neared the gate, Shiori stopped and sighed with relief, signing for someone to come to them. An nondescript unseated member of the first division jogged over to her. "Vice Captain Ashina, what can I..." Shiori grabbed his shoulder and pulled him in whispering something in his ear. His expression changed a few times with the information she relayed to him, his body stiff and his posture awkward until she released him. "Ah I see."

Shiori turned to Serena, hands on her hips as she eyed the girl for the last time. Her voice was flat and almost cold as she spoke. "Go with him, he'll take you to the academy, though I'm sure someone is going to want to have a word with you before you are admitted in. Don't give him trouble and keep that flowery shit to yourself." With this, Shiori wandered back into the Rukongai, off to seek the information she'd left to acquire in the first place.

(Leaving Thread)
Sponsored content

View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum