My Hero Academia: Heroes Rising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

View previous topicGo downView next topic
OnyxLockdown
OnyxLockdown
4th Division
4th Division

Not What I Meant By Training, But Ok. Empty Not What I Meant By Training, But Ok.

Mon Jul 26, 2021 8:15 am
A humid day in the Seiretei unfortunately meant a humid training session in any one of the dojos on the Gotei premises. This made what were supposed to be normal workouts into sweatfests, even in breathable training garb. This left Shiori as a sweaty mess, sprawled on the floor. Usually she'd just lean against a wall or stretch, but right now the floor was much cooler than anything other alternative. As she wiped her forehead with a rag, she stared up at the ceiling above us. Her sword rested beside her on the floor, no longer tied at her waist. She'd gotten damn good at tuning out that insufferable oversized letter opener.
Admin
Admin
Admin
http://heroesrising.forumotion.com

Not What I Meant By Training, But Ok. Empty Re: Not What I Meant By Training, But Ok.

Tue Aug 03, 2021 10:12 pm
Sumoki had been sent to help an aspiring young Shinigami reach her potential. That much was made obvious by the fact that the entire dojo, seemingly in an instant, had been enveloped with a thick layer of smoke that would make the already aspirating woman even more uncomfortable. "I heard someone here needs a bit of help unlocking her Bankai, who do you think it might be Smoky?!"

A bear appeared in the smoke, peering down at the now prone Shiori before looking back at Sumoki sternly. "Only you.. can prevent wildfires..."

In an instant, the bear disappeared and left Sumoki in a rather desperate and irritated state, he tapped his foot expectantly against the floor, cocking his head towards the ceiling in apparent and warranted irritation. "God will he ever shut the fuck up about that.. anyway, get up off the ground, no enemy is ever going to let you take a breather you fucking pansy."

Sumoki Shunpo'd forwards, lobbing a kick directly at the prone woman's ribs hoping to send her flying into the wall behind her. "I don't have all day.."
View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum