My Hero Academia: Heroes Rising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

View previous topicGo downView next topic
Holy
Holy
4th Division
4th Division

[Spar] Death meets an owl oracle [Morana & Alondra] Empty [Spar] Death meets an owl oracle [Morana & Alondra]

Tue Aug 03, 2021 12:18 am
Morana was in the White Desert of Hueco Mundo, away from Las Noches, since it wouldn't be a good idea to damage her new home. She did much traveling in the White Deserts previously, but now as a Fraccion, she feels much better. Therefore, Morana gave a slight sigh in knowing another Fraccion of the power to her, Alondra Owlacle. She did invite Alondra to a duel out in the deserts to measure her in wanting to grow stronger. "I feel like it's probably early morning if I was in the World of the Living right now. Hopefully, Alondra isn't cranky in the morning, I suppose." Morana said, yawning for waking up, so forsaken early.

Morana should have probably gotten something to eat or drink so she could be fully awake. She usually does get a goodnight's sleep, but the first night sleeping in a Palace in Las Noches was a bit hard. The cold on top of her excitement in becoming a Fraccion was joyous to her. Morana probably should temper her excitement since sleeping in a cold place made her bundle up a bit more, many blankets and warmer clothes. 'I should probably go to the human world to get some thicker clothes, so I don't have to bundle up so much. Or thicker blankets, I don't know which right now.' Morana thought to herself.

Morana hoped she didn't have to wait for too long for the Owl to arrive. As such, Morana did the only thing to her right now, and that was help wake herself up by stretching a bit. She felt like she was doing one of her morning routines when Morana was alive since she usually did stretch like this. "Wonderful, I feel much more awake now than I did previously. Ugh, I dislike when I wake up forsaken early in the morning." Morana said with a displeased tone to her voice. She had many comforts when she was alive, but now not so much. However, she was wearing bright-colored clothes to keep her mood positive over dark-colored garments.
Aurora Yashia
Aurora Yashia

[Spar] Death meets an owl oracle [Morana & Alondra] Empty Re: [Spar] Death meets an owl oracle [Morana & Alondra]

Fri Aug 06, 2021 5:28 am
Alondra yawned , totally not a morning person or even a day person. Night was her love and night was her life. She was a freaking Owl affiliated arrancar for life's sake. Her species tend to not be out and about in the day time let alone doing anything but sleeping in a dark place. So receives a request to meet a fellow Fraccion in the day time was not exactly something she freaking wanted to deal with but it would be necessary for Alondra.

She wiped her eyes, trying to wake up as her six massive wings flapped in time, soaring through the skys from her home under the sixth espada's dome. She yawned reaching the Sands as she scanned for a figured before diving down, only to land a few feet infront of the fellow fraccion. She slowly stood up before wrapping her wings back around herself forming the feather like cloak that she is often seen in "Are you sure you want to fight now? Why not in the forest at night when I am more awake?"she asked with a yawn
Holy
Holy
4th Division
4th Division

[Spar] Death meets an owl oracle [Morana & Alondra] Empty Re: [Spar] Death meets an owl oracle [Morana & Alondra]

Fri Aug 06, 2021 9:57 pm
Morana looks around her surroundings to ensure there won’t be any unwanted guests, like other hollows. She dislikes when others involve themselves in her business, but at the very least, nothing was on the horizon or anywhere for that matter. ‘Thank the Cero King, I would be annoyed if I had to deal with a third party in this duel.’ Morana thought to herself. She kept her guard up specifically for that since it’s annoying to deal with that is.

Morana didn’t have to wait for too long since she could see a figure approaching her in the sky. She couldn’t sense Alondra until she landed right next to her in her aura’s radius, after all. Alondra’s wings wrapped around her as a feather-like cloak, and she giggled at the question. “Yes, I am sure about fighting now, Alondra. The White Desert is where I mostly was before joining the Espada’s Ranks as a Fraccion underneath, Yekatarina.” Morana said with a smile. She sighed because it would be a good idea to take that into advisement the next time.

Morana had a smile, pulls her Zanpakuto from her cowl on her back, which unfurls into her Scythe. “This is going to be exciting, hehe.” Morana said with spinning her Scythe in her hands. As she turned her Scythe, black energy balls started to form, they were Bala, and she launched them from her Scythe. Five Bala shot out from her Scythe towards Alondra.

"Teschi di Morte volanti!" Morana exclaimed. When Morana said those words, three glowing purple flying skulls formed next to Morana. Each one of the three skulls screamed and looked as if they were defending Morana.

Abilities Used:
Aurora Yashia
Aurora Yashia

Wed Aug 11, 2021 1:41 am
Alondra sighed not liking the sudden fight as she didnt have time to even fully wake up. She didn't think that losing her espada made her someone's sparing partner against her own want and It didnt seem like she was going to be able to get out of this with any sort of ease or atleast not get out of a fight. She unf folded to of her her six wings bringing out her own blade as she side stepped moving quickly to barely doding the bala barrage "I can't believe its been three straight spars since master's departure."she said with a sigh. She kept her blade sheathed and for the time being she need to see what this arrancar had to prove or show her before she could find some way of actually fighting her way through this encounter
Holy
Holy
4th Division
4th Division

Thu Aug 12, 2021 10:32 pm
Morana noticed the quite irritated Alondra of not getting out of the fight, with a sigh included. She watched her unfold her wings and bring out her sword, and barely dodged the Bala, which Morana launched at her. "Good job avoiding Alondra. It would be sad if it were easy. Also, my Espada went up to the rank of Cero King. Though, I feel like your spars aren't as bad as how many I've had so far." Morana said with a slight smile. She hinted that she had around six or more spars of similarly strong hollows that wanted to replace her as the Cero King's confident.

Morana spun her Scythe more until she stopped it and directly charged Alondra. Her movement in wielding the Scythe felt as if she fought exceptionally well with it in a particular matter. The multiple different hollows to get where she is now taught her trial by fire in the way of combat. The Skulls stayed following her but in the air as Morana moved in to strike Alondra. "Oh yeah, do you feel the effects of my everlasting aura of death, Ambiente Della Morte?" Morana asked with a curious tone to know Alondra's thoughts on it. She didn't like to keep her opponents in the dark about her aura, it's the way she fights, but many people overestimate their abilities.

Morana wanted to feel the clash of her Scythe's blade against Alondra's blade since different weapons have differing sounds. 'Hmm, I should probably wait until I use the Ressurection. Only because I want to see what abilities Alondra has other than clashing with her weapon.' Morana thought with herself, with a delightful smile on her face.

Abilities Used:
Sponsored content

View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum