My Hero Academia: Heroes Rising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

View previous topicGo downView next topic
Aurora Yashia
Aurora Yashia

Making Path Ways (Kaishi/Chinatsu) Empty Making Path Ways (Kaishi/Chinatsu)

Mon Mar 01, 2021 9:08 am
Chinatsu Horobi
Looking for a bright outcome

Chinatsu was once again heading to the Hokage's office for the final time of her trip to Konoha. She had ensured all the Suna participants and Ninja were going on their way back towards Suna as she and a select few were going to follow up the backline with any needed supplies and assist those who needed on the way back to their home. She was here cause she did sort of promise Kaishi that she would think of the possible chance of maybe foraging an alliance with Konoha.

Over the course of the chunin exams, she had decided that having Konoha as an ally wouldn't be too bad, especially if she was needing their help to defend or take on any enemies in the sand that her own ninja couldn't handle, however, if she couldn't get the approval of the Hokage and this alliance, they were always the future date of maybe getting through to him of a better future. However, if there was no alliance then they would just continue existing till something comes in their favor, hopefully by the next century. She stood outside the gates, waiting for kaishi, while finishing the final needed paperwork and approval of the accounted list of people and supplies that were accounted for.

Tier: 0-2
Title: Kazekage,
Alias: Flame Dancer, Chi-Chi
Important Links:
Suna village page and Roster
Chinatsu Horobi
Chinatsu Jutsu
Horobi Tribe

Admin
Admin
Admin
http://heroesrising.forumotion.com

Making Path Ways (Kaishi/Chinatsu) Empty Re: Making Path Ways (Kaishi/Chinatsu)

Tue Mar 02, 2021 1:26 pm
Kaishi walked towards the gates, eager to reconvene with the Kazekage on their hopes for a brighter future and a potential alliance between their nations. He had a pipe fixed in his mouth, smoke funneling out of it with measured pace as he slowly but surely approached the Kazekage as she prepared to venture out from the village. "I hope you found the Exams to be an enjoyable experience. I appreciated you and your villagers coming out and if I remember correctly we had a few matters to convene on before you head back home." Kaishi nodded towards the lot of supplies, "Help them get on their way, and I'd like you to come with me Chinatsu."

As Kaishi spoke, a few Chunin began to help load the wagons and hopefully, Chinatsu would've taken that time to oblige Kaishi's request. "As I mentioned previously, an alliance between our villages can be beneficial in many ways. Military might to prevent attacks, the ability to protect territories between our villages, stronger trade paths, all kinds of opportunities." Kaishi took a drag off his pipe, letting the smoke once again billow out in front of him. "So what would you say regarding this proposition Chinatsu?"
Aurora Yashia
Aurora Yashia

Thu Mar 04, 2021 7:07 am
Chinatsu Horobi

Chinatsu finished the needed amount of signatures before hearing the sounds of footstep and a familiar voice of someone she was waiting on or more hoped to see "Hm? Oh yes, We have really enjoyed our time in your village, all the food, the souvenirs, and the unforgettable memories. Kinda said only one of my genin became a Chunin, but it was a well-deserved battle on her end so I couldn't be any more proud of all the hard work my genin and her have put in, I hope next year will be even better for us." she said in the sweetest voice she could "I think you will be surprised by our up and coming genin so you better train them hard yea?" She teased before lifting the brim of the Kage hat "As for what we had discussed, I think it will absolutely enable a lot of great things to happen for both of our villages to become allies and make footprints in the sand of a greater peace with a very bright future." she said with an air of confidence in their futures.

Alias: Flame Dancer, Chi-Chi
Important Links:
Chinatsu Horobi
Chinatsu Jutsu
Horobi Tribe

Admin
Admin
Admin

Sun Mar 07, 2021 2:18 am
The woman seemed to be busy, scribbling away at signatures as Kaishi slowly meandered towards her. She seemed gracious to have ventured into the Leaf village, and her cart was overflowing with souvenir's and snacks that they were seemingly quite interested in returning to the Sand village. She quickly lamented the failures of her class of Chunin and Kaishi was quick to wave it off. "The girl that did pass is going to be great, the rest of your class couldn't have hoped to outshine her. Besides, every village has a weak class every five years or so. It's nothing to be concerned with."

Kaishi's smile was warm as he was seemingly read to plow into the meat of this issue and thankfully, she decided to do it for him seemingly agreeing to an alliance of sorts on the spot. The notion of this brought Kaishi great joy, it was beneficial for both parties and the ninja world at large. "I'd like to open our villages to communication and even squad practices if that's something you'd be interested in. Provided it is, I'd like to set up a few outposts on the way. This should also deter any bandits from attacking trade wagons on the way.. Anything else to talk about Lord Kazekage?"

Kaishi removed his hat and held it to his chest, extending his opposite hand out firmly for a hand-shake. This was what he'd been waiting for, in his mind he had struck gold.
Aurora Yashia
Aurora Yashia

Wed Mar 10, 2021 12:50 pm
Chinatsu Horobi

"I would not mind either of those but I must make some things clear on the communications, we have our secrets much like your village has some. I request that communication will be only needed on joint operations or joint working efforts on whatever sorts of meeting and exchange is needed. On team involvement, I think that will benefit genin and chunin on both sides along with setting effection trade routes and outposts as I am sure bandits won't stand a chance" she said before thinking "No, I don't think I need to discuss anything else with you, Lord Hokage."She said Removing her hat, in turn, using her free hand to take ahold of his, sealing the deal and plan for a bright future between their villages.

Alias: Flame Dancer, Chi-Chi, Armeratsu
Important Links:
Chinatsu Horobi
Chinatsu Jutsu
Horobi Tribe

Admin
Admin
Admin

Thu Mar 11, 2021 2:23 pm
Everything had seemed to resolve itself and really all that was required by this point was Kaishi nodding along and agreeing with the terms they had jointly laid out for this venture. "Well then, I'm glad this has seemingly led to a prosperous union between our two villages. Thank you Chinatsu, and I wish you good travels." Kaishi turned to walk away, throwing his hand up to wave goodbye to his new ally. He was happy with his work today if nothing else, he was happy to have made the ninja world a little less contentious if nothing else. If Kaishi's only legacy was having set the Leaf up for peace and prosperity, he himself would be more than satisfied. Regardless of how this went, this was going to be the start of a new chapter for both villages, and the ninja world at large.

-Thread end-
Sponsored content

View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum