My Hero Academia: Heroes Rising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

View previous topicGo downView next topic

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Adalon
Adalon

[Private] By Spear Tip and Dangling Blocks Empty Re: [Private] By Spear Tip and Dangling Blocks

Sat Jul 10, 2021 4:39 pm
Some people spent their days off reading, some sleep others play games: Kurama though almost always chose to instead train. Despite his current strength he still strived to push himself further and catch up to a certain man. Well, perhaps catch up isn't correct, rather he wishes to surpass him one day. With this in mind Kurama walked towards his normal spot in a local bamboo forest - in fact it was here that Kurama and the Captain Commander had recently had their little spar.

Ika's voice echoed in the back of Kurama's mind, reminding him of his primary weakness: Over zealousness. So today was going to be a self taught lesson in control, through meditation and talking to his spirit. If Kurama could only learn to control himself and slow down some, then perhaps he could reach the next level and close the distance between him and his former master just a little bit. As Kurama made his way into the forest however he started to sense an unfamiliar presence within the forest.

"Hm..interesting. Usually this place is vacated." Kurama thought to himself as he tried to hone in on the presence. At first he thought it might be Ika, but after focusing it was clear whoever it was wasn't any place near Ika or even his own strength. Perhaps a young upstart? It was hard for Kurama to tell in all honesty, sensing was one of his weaker points so he had trouble figuring out the finer details by feel alone.

Intrigued Kurama suppressed his own presence before using a few silent Shunpos along the tree branches to find the source and there he found a rather interesting sight, although one that brought a smile to his face. A young Shinigami seemed to be trying his hardest to better himself through rather intense physical training. Kurama had a well known reputation at this point for personally training both promising and problematic young shinigami as way to strengthen the Gotei as a whole, so when he found one taking the initiative all by themselves and really showing drive, it made him happy.

Chilling in a tree branch above the boy, he would light a cigarette and watch him for awhile, observing his routine and technique before eventually speaking up. Although it wasn't what he came for, Kurama wasn't about to pass up the chance to help a young one with so much drive.

"Your moves aren't bad. Would you like to become stronger?" Kurama asked as he slowly unsuppressed his presence so that he would potentially be sensed before talking, not wanting to completely startle the kid. It would be bad if he fell on a sharp stick after all. Kurama himself was pretty well known among the Gotei, so usually he didn't need to introduce himself, although he couldn't tell how new this recruit was. Either way, his captain's coat would at least make his position known well enough.

Adalon
Adalon

[Private] By Spear Tip and Dangling Blocks Empty Re: [Private] By Spear Tip and Dangling Blocks

Tue Jul 13, 2021 1:47 pm
Kurama smiled down at the young Shinigami, he definitely seemed the dutiful type. That said he did take notice that his presence was taking a physical toll on him, so he reeled it in some. "No, it isn't private or anything, it's just rare I see anyone out here besides the Captain Commander for one of our sparring sessions. It's one of the few places far enough away that we won't bother anyone too much if we go at it, you see." Kurama slipped himself off the branch before landing on the ground. He'd slip his captain's jacket off, fold it up and leave it on the ground before facing the young Shinigami.

"So, what's your name? I'd be happy to assist in your training efforts, it makes me happy to assist ambitious Shinigami along their way." Kurama unsheathed his Zanpakuto slowly into his right hand before flipping it over so the blunt side was used as the cutting edge. Kurama wasn't very good at handling swords, his expertise layed within hand to hand combat so this was about as big of a handicap as he could pull.

"You're actually going to wield me? How Rare, rare indeed..and here I thought you hated my morning dress." A voice echoed in the back of Kurama's mind, her tone teasing more than anything. The spirit of Kurama's Zan knew he held no talent for the blade and always teased him about only ever wanting her released form. Kurama simply chuckled softly under his breath at the comment while looking at the blade before returning his gaze to the shinigami.

"So, what do you say? Training is rather simple. you come at me with everything you have as hard as you can muster and I'll push you to your limits. Then, we will see if you can overcome those limits, even a little bit." Kurama held and extremely relaxed stance with his weapon at his side, still smoking all the while talking. He was inviting him to attack.

Sponsored content

View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum