My Hero Academia: Heroes Rising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

View previous topicGo downView next topic
Narmlad

Tea with a Kage?(Private, with Kaishi) Empty Tea with a Kage?(Private, with Kaishi)

Mon Mar 15, 2021 1:33 am
Yoshiaki had taken the trip to the leaf after he heard about this announcement of a 'joint squad function' program. His wife had come with him but had decided to go eat at the Ichimaru Ramen Stand.  Yoshiaki had no issue with this; his wife loved the ramen and had absolutely no reason to visit the Kage.

Who was it now? Kaishi? He wasn't sure when Kaishi had taken up office. At some point. Not that it matters, they were the Kage and he wanted to meet with the guy. Maybe have some tea, and enjoy a talk. He had no real issue with this joint squad program and thought only good things about it. He wasn't even sure who had started the discussion. Not that it mattered.

Yoshiaki, who was in a rather large robe and sandals, would walk up the Hokage's tower. Yoshiaki would show his ninja credentials, although retired he was and would be let in. He was a well-enough known ninja. That, combined with his age, even if he wanted to assault the Hokage; he'd get bodied.

He'd walk his way up to the office, and knock on the door of the Hokage's office.

"Horobi, Yoshiaki from the Sand Village is here! I wish to have tea if you have time?" Yoshiaki would say, standing outside the office. He had a relaxed stance, with a smile on his face.
Admin
Admin
Admin
http://heroesrising.forumotion.com

Tea with a Kage?(Private, with Kaishi) Empty Re: Tea with a Kage?(Private, with Kaishi)

Tue Mar 16, 2021 9:32 am
"Ahhh.. an old friend such as yourself is welcome any time. Come have a seat, I hope you weren't hassled by my guards. They can be a bit overbearing towards some of my less frequent guests, frankly you'd think I wasn't capable of handling myself anymore the way they carry on." Kaishi slinked off towards the corner of the room, preparing tea rather slowly so that he could ensure the quality was satisfactory. "So what brings you to the leaf today Yoshiaki, we haven't seen each other since.. well what was the last Chunin Exam you attended here.. Ah it doesn't matter. It's been long enough that you are a welcome surprise and I'm happy to have you in. How do you like your tea?"

Kaishi looked back towards the man who presumably had opted to sit down by this point. "I prefer mine with a bit of milk and honey. The sweetness really helps it stand out but I understand that the Sand village tradition is to have it steeped with a bit of lemon so I'm open to whatever you'd like."
View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum